The Imam Hussein Foundation is a Registered Charity: 1109002
IHF School and Islamic Centre
Our vision is to see a world of God consciousness, respect, dignity and justice.
Our mission is to Serve, Educate and Inspire.
We are people who will always strive to:
- Live by the teachings of the Quran.
- Demonstrate selflessness, integrity, truthfulness, forgiveness, humility & modesty.
- Treat each other and all people with respect, fairness and justice.
- Continually acquire knowledge, learn and improve ourselves and help others to do the same.
- Take responsibility, work as a team, build relationships and partnerships based on doing the right thing.
- Have energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead.
- Be accountable to each other, continually remember death, and fearing the final accountability of Allah.
As an Islamic organisation, we always aim to:
- Focus on the needs of the diverse Muslim community whilst ensuring services are open to all.
- Meet the needs of the local community by promoting health, education and employment opportunities.
- Provide Muslims and non-Muslims with the opportunity to learn and understand Islam, through dialogue, discussion and social interaction.
- Contribute to the social, cultural, spiritual and economic enhancement of the whole community, through policy and strategy development and service.
- Serve the Community and work in Partnership.
The Imam Hussein Foundation works actively to promote tolerance and understanding. Please donate today to help us with our cause.DONATE
Youth and Women: Encouraging Participation
Through our new centre, the Imam Hussein Foundation offers a range of services that shall enable young people and women to engage in a positive and safe environment. We intend to provide a platform where youth are encouraged to actively engage in programmes of learning and recreation, dealing with issues of anti-social behaviour, drugs, extremism and gang culture. Our proposed ‘youth lounge’ will provide young people the ‘space’ to meet and take part.
Facilities are also be provided to allow women to access relevant services in a culturally sensitive environment, including counselling services, special events, social support, training and fitness; some of these activities will be offered in partnership with local community organisations. The ethos of the Imam Hussein Foundation is to provide choice and to empower sections of our community who may feel isolated from mainstream services.